Saturday, August 18, 2018

Every picture tells you a story !


I am sure that someday when I grow old, I will come back at this blog and smile when I look at this pic. This picture was taken at the very beginning of of our Raireshwar trek on August 18th 2018. A trek organized by our company Allscripts's sports committee. When we got down from our bus, as soon as I saw this smiling person, I asked him to get one pic with us. He did not understand much, but was smiling even more when we all surrounded him. To me this is the pic of the day. And when I was looking into the camera to get that perfect pic, the old man was talking to me. He was saying, it has been raining for so many days now and he had been stuck indoors because of rains. He wants to be outside in the midst of nature, but rains kept him inside. The rains had stopped for only about 15 mins and he was out. I loved the energy and the youthful smile that he possessed. Our group was interested in listening to his story, which you can notice from the pic. Nikhil and Rohan are looking at him while he is explaining his wisdom about nature. Lovely snap taken by Nitin. This was an awesome moment. Loved it. The pic set the mood for the trekking trip.


From left to right Prajit Save, Rohan Basankar, Nikhil Deopujari, The model of this pic,Yours truly and Varun (Mr. 45 kg) . Pic Credits, Nitin Lohar

No comments:

Post a Comment