Sunday, December 19, 2010

The more I get... I still need you more and more and more....

I feel like writing you a letter
Just the thought brings jitter
Had I got the confidence earlier,
It would have been better.

With you life has become such a joy,
Like a child feels after getting his favorite toy,
U are the motivation for me to get up in the morning
and look forward to something exciting

Never had this feeling before..
the more I think the more I adore...
With u around I could never get bore...
The more I get... I still need you more and more and more....

For bringing me such wonderful pleasure...
O fairy of the wonderland... your treasure...
I don't have words to thank you...
Every moment of my life i just think of you....

One more small request O dear,
Come what may please stay near...
For I cant imagine life without you anymore
The more I get....I still need you more and more and more....!!!!

God bless you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment