Thursday, September 30, 2010

That old young man

Old because of his age. He must be in his sixties. He is short and wears spectacles. I cant really tell from his face whether he recognizes me. But, everytime we see each other, there is a warm smile on his face and he waves his hand at me. I can't help myself but to reciprocate with a smile and a wave.
Young because of his body language. He is always smiling. I have not seen many people of his age behaving in the manner he does. He must have seen many ups and downs in his life and must have had his share of bad days as well. But, if you see or meet him, he seems to be enjoying life at its fullest.
It's an amazing feeling when someone whom you dont know does that to you on a regular basis. Suddenly, makes you feel so important. My funny little old young man does this to all the people he sees or meets. I have to walk about 500 meters to the place where I have to wait or my office bus. This person meets me in the way or I see him when I am waiting for my bus. Seeing and meeting him in the morning makes my day. The day I dont see him makes me feel like I am missing something. The whole lot of positive energy he sends across, really makes me smile. It really makes me feel like the world is a very happy place to live in. This man sends a strong message across; " Life is full of happiness, so enjoy it to the fullest extent !". Amazing it is, really.
He really is an inspiration to live and enjoy life. Full of positive energy, always smiling at everyone. If all human beings would have been like that, the world would have been much more happier place to live in. My little old young man displays humanity at its stupendous best. God does exist. This is how God shows us his existence in human form. If we open our eyes and observe, the world is full of such creations. Always keep your eyes open. God can be seen, felt or noticed in any form.

Note: Some people may find this a litte too abstract. But, my feelings about this man can only be understood completely, if you see him or someone similar to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment